Posted: November 6, 2014
Stylmark, Inc., a manufacturer of fabricated metal components for retail, hospitality, and other commercial interiors is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) plays a vital role throughout every customer experience at Stylmark. From product education, to quoting and order placement, CSRs at Stylmark possess creativity, resourcefulness, and unparalleled organizational skill. After an order has successfully shipped, the CSRs relationship with the customer continues. Stylmark CSR’s provide valuable assistance by tracking the status of shipments, expediting orders, troubleshooting, and providing additional product. Energetic, resilient, and collaborative are qualities of every Stylmark CSR.
* Responds to customer requests received by telephone, mail and facsimile
* Enters customer orders with accuracy and attention to detail
* Assists customers with technical questions concerning product line, pricing, and delivery
* Resolves customer issues professionally and promptly
* Acts as the primary point of contact from order entry to delivery
* Generates standard price quotations and basic take-off requests
* Responsible for customer related decisions regarding credits, debits and order fulfillment
* Interprets blueprints and drawings from customer
* Coordinates customer pricing and delivery information
* Originates sales change orders as requested by customer
Experience with metal fabrication and metal finishing operations, including aluminum extrusions, buffing, and anodizing processes is preferred. Experience in the implementation of statistical process control preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. If interested, send your resume and salary history to HR, Stylmark, Inc., PO Box 32008, Fridley, MN 55432, fax 763-574-8746 or email HR@Stylmark.com. EOE